Parents will never look at raffle tickets the same way after watching this footage of Beyoncé singing Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” at a school fundraiser in Los Angeles.
Attendees started uploading Instagram video clips from Center for Early Education’s 75th anniversary gala at the Shrine Auditorium on Saturday night, honoring a beloved administrator who is retiring.
It was a star-studded affair, as other photos and videos on the photo-sharing network appear to show Billy Crystal and Will Ferrell at the event:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy