Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders met for their seventh debate Sunday.
Hosted by CNN at the University of Michigan in Flint, the debate touched on the city’s water crisis, gun control, education and other issues. The moderators were CNN anchors Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon.
Here is a full transcript.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color