Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sunday officially endorsed Republican candidate John Kasich for president in a short Snapchat video.
The action star and former governor of California used the video messaging app to tell his followers who he’s supporting in the upcoming election. “I want John Kasich to be the next nominee of the Republicans and also to be the next president of the United States. Here he is,” he says before panning the phone camera over to Kasich.
“Thank you, Arnold. Love you, man,” the presidential hopeful says with a grin. The actor then joined Kasich for a rally in Ohio.
Schwarzenegger was tapped to replace Republican frontrunner Donald Trump as the next host of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023