Keanu Reeves’ shooting skills in John Wick weren’t all smoke and mirrors. Taran Tactical Innovations, a gun store based in California, released video footage of the actor perfecting his aim.
“Keanu and the guys at [87eleveN Action Design] are putting in WORK!,” the caption reads, referring to “the industry’s premiere Action Design and Fight Choreography Team” that worked on John Wick.
The sequel, John Wick: Chapter 2, finished filming ahead of its release on Feb. 10, 2017. The Facebook page for Taran Tactical Innovations made multiple references to the film in the comments beneath Reeves’ training video.
“For us it was just what is the next chapter? What is the continuation of this story?,” Reeves teased of John Wick 2 to IGN. “Opening up the world – the underground world. The world behind the world in terms of the assassins. Kind of evolving the action – if the first one was a black belt, then this one is third degree black belt. It’s such a fun project and a great character.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time