Police arrested a woman just outside Buffalo, N.Y., on Wednesday for driving around with a painted cardboard version of a New York state license plate on the back of her car.
Authorities pulled over Amanda Schweickert, 28, of Sardinia, N.Y. when they noticed her vehicle did not have a front license plate. She had also been driving without insurance and a “suspended registration,” the Erie County Sheriff’s Office said.
According to a statement on the department’s Facebook page:
Another view of the cardboard plate seized by the cops:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears