Leonardo DiCaprio finally, finally won an Oscar for his role in The Revenant last weekend. Fans were absolutely thrilled for Leo, who’d never won the award despite several nominations. They responded with memes, jokes and a record number of tweets.
Now, someone has also commemorated Leo’s big win with a giant street mural in Los Angeles. It features a black and white photo of the actor clutching his gold statue with a sly little grin on his face. Next to him, red stenciled letters spell out, “Never never give up.”
According to The Hollywood Reporter, this glorious work of art can be found on La Brea Avenue, south of Hollywood.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now