Kelly spent a year on the International Space Station, a mission that aimed to to help scientists understand the effects of prolonged zero-gravity exposure on the human body. Kelly’s twin brother, a retired astronaut, participated in parallel studies on Earth.
Kelly and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko landed back on Earth in Kazakhstan on Tuesday after a historic 340 days in space.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World