Dane Boe, the man behind the Annoying Orange, just gave Star Wars: The Force Awakens fans and haters the greatest gift. He recast the inevitable reboots of movies like Back to the Future, Terminator and Anchorman to star tetchy emo evil teen, Kylo Ren.
Thanks to Boe we now know what it would look like if Kylo Ren stepped into Samuel L. Jackson’s role in Pulp Fiction and somehow made his infamous sermon even more memorable. And when Tom Cruise demands The Truth in A Few Good Men, Kylo makes sure he knows that he can’t handle The Truth or The Force.
It’s tragic when Kylo takes a spin as The Terminator to say, “Hasta la vista, baby,” to Han Solo, but it’s hard not to smile when he slips behind the Anchorman desk as Ren Burgundy to remind San Diego to stay classy.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow