While many fans were overjoyed by the return of the Tanner family when Fuller House hit Netflix a week ago Friday, some critics weren’t very taken with the reboot of the ’90s sitcom. So when John Stamos made an appearance on Thursday’s episode of Late Night with Seth Meyers, the host decided to take full advantage of these hilariously harsh criticisms by reading a few of them aloud to poor Uncle Jesse.
One of the more brutal jabs comes from the Washington Post. “There’s a point where nostalgia becomes more like necrophilia,” Meyers reads. “And Fuller House immediately crosses that line.”
However, it’s Stamos who has the last laugh; the show has already been renewed for a second season.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate