Sen. Marco Rubio thought that maybe Republican presidential candidates needed some time off at Thursday’s Republican debate—to practice yoga.
While front-runner Donald Trump argued with Sen. Ted Cruz, Rubio butted in to refocus the conversation. Apparently Rubio struck big with the health crowd, as this was the second most popular moment on Twitter during the Fox debate.
“When they’re done with the yoga, can I answer a question?” Rubio asked the Fox moderators.
Cruz didn’t seem to like the idea of practicing the popular exercise on-stage, when there was serious debating to be done, telling Rubio “You cannot. I really hope that we don’t see yoga on this stage.”
Rubio clapped back with a joke about the billionaire’s propensity to change positions on the issues.
“Well he’s very flexible, so you never know,” he said, pointing at Trump.
Watch the clip above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time