Oliver Jack Carter Lomas-Davis, who quickly became famous on social media, died on Feb. 25 of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, PEOPLE reported on Thursday, citing a Facebook post from his mother.
“I love you dearly, I love you most. I love you with all my heart and soul. I know that God will keep you near since God and truth are here,” Souxsie Lomas wrote in the post on Facebook.
Wearing a white wig and a “Bernie 2016” button, Oliver met Sanders at a rally in Las Vegas on Feb. 14.
Family members have set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for the cost of his funeral service and burial. As of Thursday, the page had raised more than $17,500.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time