An armed man on a hoverboard reportedly rolled by a car and shot the driver early Thursday morning before eluding police. Officers responded to the call at a RaceTrac gas station in Northwest Dallas at 4:10 a.m., Senior Corporal of the Dallas Police public information office Monica Cordova told TIME.
An emergency vehicle transported the victim to the local hospital. The investigation for the shooter who made the hoverboard getaway is currently ongoing.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve