Cadbury Creme Eggs seem to be swiftly becoming the latest seasonal flavor craze of the spring. Last week, McDonald’s announced it was launching a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry and now, Crazy Pedro’s, a pizza parlour in Manchester, has unveiled a pizza topped with the chocolate candy. Dubbed “I Am The ResurrEGGtion,” the sweet 10-inch pie is “covered with chocolate sauce, sprinkled with marshmallows, brownie, meringue and topped with a soft creme egg,” according to the restaurant’s Instagram.
Read More: This Is Why You’re a Total Sucker for Sweets
“Easter is the time to indulge and what better way than to fill your face with pizza and chocolate?,” Lyndon Higginson, executive director of Crazy Pedro’s, said.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now