Night cam footage that’s going viral on Facebook has captured the moment when a red panda cuddles and plays with her newborn babies in their den at the Melbourne Zoo.
When they are not in their mother’s embrace, the 12-week-old twin cubs are “climbing the trees with mum’s help,” the zoo wrote on Facebook.
On Wednesday, the two were given Nepalese male names because Nepal is one of the places where the animals can be found. One is Keta, which is Nepalese for “boy” and the other is Mandu, which is short for Kathmandu, the country’s capital.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time