Mitt Romney, the last candidate to lead the Republican Party into a presidential election, is to speak at the University of Utah on Thursday about Donald Trump, the property magnate currently on track to be this year’s Republican nominee.
Excerpts from the speech showed the former Massachusetts governor was due to accuse Trump—whose success has alarmed the party’s establishment—of “playing the American public for suckers.”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.