After Donald Trump held a press conference to celebrate his Super Tuesday victories, the Internet lost its mind over Chris Christie’s face during the speech. The New Jersey governor endorsed Trump for president on Friday, but wore a disturbed grimace as he stood behind the Republican hopeful four days later.
Read More: People on Twitter Were Worried About Chris Christie
Naturally, Jimmy Fallon took this as an opportunity to break out his infamous Trump impression and mock both political players during a bit on Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show. “I want to thank Governor Chris Christie for his unblinking support. I love this guy — he’s fantastic,” Fallon said to a cardboard cutout of Christie. “He’s like my Mini-Me, except bigger. He’s my Mega-Me.”
Watch the full video above.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction