After Donald Trump held a press conference to celebrate his Super Tuesday victories, the Internet lost its mind over Chris Christie’s face during the speech. The New Jersey governor endorsed Trump for president on Friday, but wore a disturbed grimace as he stood behind the Republican hopeful four days later.
Naturally, Jimmy Fallon took this as an opportunity to break out his infamous Trump impression and mock both political players during a bit on Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show. “I want to thank Governor Chris Christie for his unblinking support. I love this guy — he’s fantastic,” Fallon said to a cardboard cutout of Christie. “He’s like my Mini-Me, except bigger. He’s my Mega-Me.”
Watch the full video above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List