After Donald Trump held a press conference to celebrate his Super Tuesday victories, the Internet lost its mind over Chris Christie’s face during the speech. The New Jersey governor endorsed Trump for president on Friday, but wore a disturbed grimace as he stood behind the Republican hopeful four days later.
Naturally, Jimmy Fallon took this as an opportunity to break out his infamous Trump impression and mock both political players during a bit on Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show. “I want to thank Governor Chris Christie for his unblinking support. I love this guy — he’s fantastic,” Fallon said to a cardboard cutout of Christie. “He’s like my Mini-Me, except bigger. He’s my Mega-Me.”
Watch the full video above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer