After Donald Trump held a press conference to celebrate his Super Tuesday victories, the Internet lost its mind over Chris Christie’s face during the speech. The New Jersey governor endorsed Trump for president on Friday, but wore a disturbed grimace as he stood behind the Republican hopeful four days later.
Naturally, Jimmy Fallon took this as an opportunity to break out his infamous Trump impression and mock both political players during a bit on Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show. “I want to thank Governor Chris Christie for his unblinking support. I love this guy — he’s fantastic,” Fallon said to a cardboard cutout of Christie. “He’s like my Mini-Me, except bigger. He’s my Mega-Me.”
Watch the full video above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time