The Republican presidential candidates will meet in Detroit Thursday for the 11th debate.
Hosted by Fox News, the debate will have the smallest field yet, with front-runner Donald Trump squaring off against Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.
Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson announced Wednesday that he will not attend the debate as he does not see a path forward to the Republican nomination. The remaining candidates will be training their fire on Trump in a last-ditch attempt to keep him from clinching the nomination outright.
The debate will start at 9 p.m. Eastern on Fox News and will stream live on FoxNews.com. You can also listen to the debate on Fox News Radio.
The moderators will be Fox anchors Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022