Daisy Ridley has had a pretty amazing past few months. Not only did the 23-year-old actress take the world by storm with her performance as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but now she has recorded a song with none other than Barbra Streisand.
At the Feb. 28 Academy Awards, Ridley told E! News that she had recently worked with a “legendary awe-inspiring jaw-dropping superstar,” but didn’t reveal her partner’s identity until Tuesday when she posted a photo of her and Streisand on Instagram. “I’m gonna end this spate of pictures detailing my insane weekend with this… Ummmmmmmmmmmm…,” she captioned the picture.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve