Donald Trump broke yet another political tradition when he followed up his victory speech on Super Tuesday by taking questions from reporters.
In a freewheeling back-and-forth, Trump touched on his wins in multiple states and some recent issues in the presidential race.
Here is the full transcript.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time