Donald Trump broke yet another political tradition when he followed up his victory speech on Super Tuesday by taking questions from reporters.
In a freewheeling back-and-forth, Trump touched on his wins in multiple states and some recent issues in the presidential race.
Here is the full transcript.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk