On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night, Australian actress Margot Robbie told the comedian about the time Prince Harry followed her and some friends into a photo booth at a housewarming party in London hosted by the model Suki Waterhouse.
In her defense, “He wasn’t wearing a crown,” she told Fallon, so “I don’t know it’s a prince.”
She claims she told the royal that she thought he was another fair-skinned redhead, singer Ed Sheeran, and “he got really offended.”
Robbie appears in the new Tina Fey movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, which opens March 4.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears