Chrissy Teigen stopped by The Late Show Tuesday to promote her new cookbook, Cravings. She walks host Stephen Colbert through one of the recipes: Vietnamese summer rolls with shrimp and avocado. She also teaches him what it means to cut something “on the bias.”
As they prepare the dish, Colbert initiates some chit-chat about Teigen’s husband, John Legend, and the baby they’re expecting in April. Colbert asks if they have a name picked out yet, and that’s when things get good.
Teigen says they keep changing the name, but are open to suggestions. In fact, she’s even asked President Obama for his input.
“I asked Barack if he…” Teigen says before Colbert interrupts to mic-drop a carrot. “We’re, like, very first-name basis,” Teigen adds, sort of realizing how absurd that name-drop was. She clarifies that she asked President Obama if he liked the name she had in mind, because she thought his approval would help convince her husband.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement