When Chris Christie appeared beside Donald Trump after his big Super Tuesday sweep, the Internet noticed something was off: Why did Christie look so uncomfortable? What was he thinking, and why did he look, as some joked, like he was the captive in a hostage situation?
The oddness of the moment was captured in perfectly bizarre fashion in this absurd Vine that zooms in on Christie’s disturbed face with “Frolic,” the theme song from Curb Your Enthusiasm, playing in the background.
The mood, the camerawork and the soundtrack all come together to perfectly capture this circus-like election season. He may have dropped out of the race, but Chris Christie won the Internet this Super Tuesday.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow