Sen. Bernie Sanders looked far ahead after his Super Tuesday losses, arguing that the Democratic race still had many states left.
In a speech in his home state of Vermont, the Democratic presidential candidate noted that his fight against front-runner Hillary Clinton is not yet over, with voters in 35 states left to cast ballots.
Here’s the full text of his speech.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time