Sen. Bernie Sanders looked far ahead after his Super Tuesday losses, arguing that the Democratic race still had many states left.
In a speech in his home state of Vermont, the Democratic presidential candidate noted that his fight against front-runner Hillary Clinton is not yet over, with voters in 35 states left to cast ballots.
Here’s the full text of his speech.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy