Hillary Clinton looked ahead to the general election in her Super Tuesday victory speech.
Speaking in Miami, the former Secretary of State criticized Republican front-runner Donald Trump, arguing that instead of his campaign slogan of “Make America great again,” the country needed to “make America whole again.”
Here is a transcript of her victory speech.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart