Steph Curry has hit 288 three-pointers this season, which means he has already broken the NBA single-season record for threes — a mark he set last year. This statistic would be impressive enough on its own, but when you factor in that it’s only March 1, it becomes almost unbelievable.
Read More: Steph Curry’s Skills Have Surpassed the Technology of Video Games
Curry’s ability to consistently drain shots from beyond the arc has made him a strong contender for the title of best shooter of all time. So if you’re still somehow skeptical about the Golden State Warriors guard’s greatness, this montage of his best three-pointers of the season may convince you that he’s worthy of the hype.
Watch the full video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement