I wish I was a little bit Ballmer?
Former Microsoft CEO-turned-NBA team owner Steve Ballmer made an epic trampoline dunk during an L.A. Clippers game against the Brooklyn Nets on Feb. 29.
Watch Ballmer’s attempt here:
And, of course, there’s an obligatory slow-mo:
The team, which longtime basketball fan Ballmer bought in 2014 for $2 billion, promised free shoes to everyone in attendance if the former tech exec made the shot, GeekWire reports. The Clippers also introduced a new mascot during the game.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy