I wish I was a little bit Ballmer?
Former Microsoft CEO-turned-NBA team owner Steve Ballmer made an epic trampoline dunk during an L.A. Clippers game against the Brooklyn Nets on Feb. 29.
Watch Ballmer’s attempt here:
And, of course, there’s an obligatory slow-mo:
The team, which longtime basketball fan Ballmer bought in 2014 for $2 billion, promised free shoes to everyone in attendance if the former tech exec made the shot, GeekWire reports. The Clippers also introduced a new mascot during the game.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction