Just ahead of Super Tuesday, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has begun ramping up his attacks on frontrunner Donald Trump.
Watch live: Super Tuesday voting takes place across the U.S.
In fact, not only is Rubio attacking Trump, he’s lobbing schoolyard insults at him in a way that would make the Donald proud. Rubio has knocked Trump’s “orange” skin tone and called him “the greatest show on earth,” as well as levying more substantive attacks against Trump’s spotty record and his use of illegal immigrant labor to build Trump Towers.
Watch the video above for some highlights.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023