Just ahead of Super Tuesday, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has begun ramping up his attacks on frontrunner Donald Trump.
Watch live: Super Tuesday voting takes place across the U.S.
In fact, not only is Rubio attacking Trump, he’s lobbing schoolyard insults at him in a way that would make the Donald proud. Rubio has knocked Trump’s “orange” skin tone and called him “the greatest show on earth,” as well as levying more substantive attacks against Trump’s spotty record and his use of illegal immigrant labor to build Trump Towers.
Watch the video above for some highlights.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.