It may seem like Shamrock Shakes are the clear winner for the title of McDonald’s best seasonal dessert, but that was before the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry. The fast food chain recently announced that it would be offering the Easter-themed treat for a limited time this spring. However, the candy-filled concoction will only be available in McDonald’s Australian locations, according to a company press release.
Read More: This Is Why You’re a Total Sucker for Sweets
Described as “a delicious mouthful of chocolate pieces and Crème Egg topping, blended into a creamy soft serve,” it will be sold at “Macca’s” until April 5 (or until supplies run out), reports The New Zealand Herald.
Unfortunately, there is a downside. A single serving of the newest McFlurry contains 383 calories and 56 grams of sugar, which is more than double the amount that the World Health Organization recommends an adult should eat on a daily basis.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve