It may seem like Shamrock Shakes are the clear winner for the title of McDonald’s best seasonal dessert, but that was before the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry. The fast food chain recently announced that it would be offering the Easter-themed treat for a limited time this spring. However, the candy-filled concoction will only be available in McDonald’s Australian locations, according to a company press release.
Read More: This Is Why You’re a Total Sucker for Sweets
Described as “a delicious mouthful of chocolate pieces and Crème Egg topping, blended into a creamy soft serve,” it will be sold at “Macca’s” until April 5 (or until supplies run out), reports The New Zealand Herald.
Unfortunately, there is a downside. A single serving of the newest McFlurry contains 383 calories and 56 grams of sugar, which is more than double the amount that the World Health Organization recommends an adult should eat on a daily basis.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror