Inexpensive virtual reality viewers have a habit of showing up at unexpected places, like under conference attendees’ seats or inside magazines. The latest VR surprise? McDonald’s is making Happy Meal boxes that turn into cardboard VR viewers called “Happy Goggles.”
The Happy Goggles will be available this month and cost about $4.10, according to AdWeek. Unfortunately for us Americans, they’ll only be found at a handful of the fast food chain’s Swedish locations.
The virtual ball is in your court, Burger King.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List