Inexpensive virtual reality viewers have a habit of showing up at unexpected places, like under conference attendees’ seats or inside magazines. The latest VR surprise? McDonald’s is making Happy Meal boxes that turn into cardboard VR viewers called “Happy Goggles.”
The Happy Goggles will be available this month and cost about $4.10, according to AdWeek. Unfortunately for us Americans, they’ll only be found at a handful of the fast food chain’s Swedish locations.
The virtual ball is in your court, Burger King.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org