Inexpensive virtual reality viewers have a habit of showing up at unexpected places, like under conference attendees’ seats or inside magazines. The latest VR surprise? McDonald’s is making Happy Meal boxes that turn into cardboard VR viewers called “Happy Goggles.”
The Happy Goggles will be available this month and cost about $4.10, according to AdWeek. Unfortunately for us Americans, they’ll only be found at a handful of the fast food chain’s Swedish locations.
The virtual ball is in your court, Burger King.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far