Inexpensive virtual reality viewers have a habit of showing up at unexpected places, like under conference attendees’ seats or inside magazines. The latest VR surprise? McDonald’s is making Happy Meal boxes that turn into cardboard VR viewers called “Happy Goggles.”
The Happy Goggles will be available this month and cost about $4.10, according to AdWeek. Unfortunately for us Americans, they’ll only be found at a handful of the fast food chain’s Swedish locations.
The virtual ball is in your court, Burger King.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State