Microsoft is reigniting the eternal Mac vs. PC battle with a new set of ads touting the features of Windows 10.
The commercials, which debuted on TV just before the Oscars Feb. 28, feature a pair of women who call themselves the “Bug Chicks” and run a website teaching children about insects. In the ad, the women rave about the features available on Windows 10 PCs, such as touch-screen support and voice search with the Cortana digital assistant, that aren’t available on Macs.
Both Apple and Microsoft are being forced to grapple with a dwindling interest in desktop computers and laptops as more and more of our time is spent using mobile devices.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org