Microsoft is reigniting the eternal Mac vs. PC battle with a new set of ads touting the features of Windows 10.
The commercials, which debuted on TV just before the Oscars Feb. 28, feature a pair of women who call themselves the “Bug Chicks” and run a website teaching children about insects. In the ad, the women rave about the features available on Windows 10 PCs, such as touch-screen support and voice search with the Cortana digital assistant, that aren’t available on Macs.
Both Apple and Microsoft are being forced to grapple with a dwindling interest in desktop computers and laptops as more and more of our time is spent using mobile devices.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases