What began as a party weekend among friends in the suburbs of Paris took a dark turn Saturday when the group found a decomposing corpse in the garden of the home they rented on Airbnb.
At the house in the French town of Palaiseau, the friends found a woman’s body “hunched in a dug-out area, her head against the ground, covered in branches and surrounded by wood stumps,” according to a police source quoted by Agence-France Presse (AFP). The body, which was far along in the decomposition process, was dressed, but no means of identifying it were found.
AFP reports that the police were questioning the individuals who rented the home.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization