To the delight of the star-filled room (and especially young Room star Jacob Tremblay), the three robots wandered on to the stage while looking for their seats and stopped to muse over C-3PO’s resemblance to the Oscar statuette. They then went on to admire Williams, who is responsible not only for the epic music in the Star Wars universe, but also the astounding soundtracks to films like Jaws, Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Home Alone and Saving Private Ryan.
“He has already won five Oscars for composing,” noted C-3PO. “No wonder he has a good seat.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022