To the delight of the star-filled room (and especially young Room star Jacob Tremblay), the three robots wandered on to the stage while looking for their seats and stopped to muse over C-3PO’s resemblance to the Oscar statuette. They then went on to admire Williams, who is responsible not only for the epic music in the Star Wars universe, but also the astounding soundtracks to films like Jaws, Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Home Alone and Saving Private Ryan.
“He has already won five Oscars for composing,” noted C-3PO. “No wonder he has a good seat.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow