With only seconds to go to liftoff, SpaceX aborted yet another launch attempt Sunday — the third time it’s called things off since Wednesday.
Elon Musk’s private space company tweeted that the launch vehicle and the spacecraft were healthy. Monday had been set for a backup launch date at Cape Canaveral, Florida, but SpaceX said an update was pending a data review.
Mission SES-9 is trying to achieve the first successful rocket landing on an ocean platform. Its two-stage Falcon 9 rocket, designed to send of satellites into orbit, uses a new fuel mixture that offers more power…
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body