MADISON, Alabama — Jeff Sessions of Alabama became the first sitting U.S. senator to endorse Donald Trump on Sunday.
Sessions, donning a red “Make America Great Again” hat, told the crowd that he was throwing his support behind this “movement” because, in his best estimation, “at this time in America’s history, we need to make America great again!”
Sessions’ endorsement comes on the heels of another high-profile endorsement from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Despite having criticized Trump during his own run for the Republican nomination, Christie threw his support behind the New York real estate mogul…
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears