The creators of Game of Thrones have made it clear that no character is safe on the show. That’s especially true this upcoming season, now that the show has moved beyond the timeline of the book series upon which the HBO fantasy series is based, George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
But Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, revealed on the Oscars red carpet Sunday night that her character will survive season six. The actress, who will also star in X-Men: Apocalypse this spring, dropped the info while speaking to Giuliana Rancic on E!.
Game of Thrones season 6 premieres April 24.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science