The creators of Game of Thrones have made it clear that no character is safe on the show. That’s especially true this upcoming season, now that the show has moved beyond the timeline of the book series upon which the HBO fantasy series is based, George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
But Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, revealed on the Oscars red carpet Sunday night that her character will survive season six. The actress, who will also star in X-Men: Apocalypse this spring, dropped the info while speaking to Giuliana Rancic on E!.
Game of Thrones season 6 premieres April 24.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time