On Sunday night, Oscar nominees Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet gave fans the Titanic red carpet reunion moment they’ve been waiting for. Winslet is up for Best Supporting Actress for Steve Jobs, and DiCaprio is nominated for Best Actor for The Revenant.
Titanic premiered nearly 20 years ago, but the two remain close and have continued to publicly share their mutual adoration. “I think he probably will win…” Winslet told the BBC of DiCaprio’s chances to finally take home the Oscar many. “I think you can sort of feel it, and I think that everyone wants it for him. It would be amazing, it would just be amazing.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022