On Sunday night, Oscar nominees Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet gave fans the Titanic red carpet reunion moment they’ve been waiting for. Winslet is up for Best Supporting Actress for Steve Jobs, and DiCaprio is nominated for Best Actor for The Revenant.
Titanic premiered nearly 20 years ago, but the two remain close and have continued to publicly share their mutual adoration. “I think he probably will win…” Winslet told the BBC of DiCaprio’s chances to finally take home the Oscar many. “I think you can sort of feel it, and I think that everyone wants it for him. It would be amazing, it would just be amazing.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time