On Thursday, Gods of Egypt star Gerard Butler stopped by The Tonight Show, where he talked very enthusiastically about NASCAR for a while. Host Jimmy Fallon also invited the Scottish actor to play a game of “Slapjack.” Butler obliged.
If you’ve never witnessed this game, “Slapjack” is just like regular blackjack, but at the end of each round, the winner gets to slap the loser with a giant prosthetic hand.
We have to admit there is something delightfully entertaining about watching adult men smack each other with over-sized hands. At one point Butler knocks Fallon out of his seat.
The most recent adult man to join Fallon for this ridiculous game was Ryan Reynolds.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement