Ahead of the Minnesota caucus on March 1, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has enlisted comedian and senator Al Franken for her own campaign version of “Mean Tweets.”
The popular segment on Jimmy Kimmel Live! shows celebrities reading offensive and funny tweets about themselves. In Clinton’s political, non-Kimmel-helmed version, Senator Franken reads tweets he’s received in response to his endorsement of her. Franken takes the opportunity to list all the issues he and Clinton stand for, as well as remind people that he was on Saturday Night Live, not MADtv.
Watch the full clip above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World