Ariana Grande is pulling double duty on Saturday Night Live next month.
The “Focus” singer will host the March 12 episode as well perform as the musical guest, the singer announced in a voicemail message on her new website on Thursday.
“I’m having a minor heart attack, and by minor I mean a major one,” she said during a break from rehearsals. “I can’t even.”
Grande, who’s been working on her new album Dangerous Woman, revealed that she’d be performing two new songs: the title track for the record as well as the song “Be Alright,” which she’s teased on Snapchat.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart