Ariana Grande is pulling double duty on Saturday Night Live next month.
The “Focus” singer will host the March 12 episode as well perform as the musical guest, the singer announced in a voicemail message on her new website on Thursday.
“I’m having a minor heart attack, and by minor I mean a major one,” she said during a break from rehearsals. “I can’t even.”
Grande, who’s been working on her new album Dangerous Woman, revealed that she’d be performing two new songs: the title track for the record as well as the song “Be Alright,” which she’s teased on Snapchat.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms