Ariana Grande is pulling double duty on Saturday Night Live next month.
The “Focus” singer will host the March 12 episode as well perform as the musical guest, the singer announced in a voicemail message on her new website on Thursday.
“I’m having a minor heart attack, and by minor I mean a major one,” she said during a break from rehearsals. “I can’t even.”
Grande, who’s been working on her new album Dangerous Woman, revealed that she’d be performing two new songs: the title track for the record as well as the song “Be Alright,” which she’s teased on Snapchat.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World