Adele’s recent appearance on Ellen was full of so many gems. She recorded an excellent voicemail greeting for Ellen, opened up about her upsetting mishap at the Grammys, and helped pull a hilarious prank on unsuspecting Jamba Juice employees.
But there was another great sketch that did not make the final cut: Adele and Ellen playing “5 Second Rule.” In the game, both participants are required to name three things that fit in a specific category in just five seconds. Some of the categories included: things you do when the lights go out, famous people who only go by one name and curse words you say when you’re angry. (Adele really wanted to make sure she was allowed to say the words that came to mind.)
Things get particularly interesting when Adele is asked to offer three names for her “lady parts.” She manages to pull it off and remain totally charming.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now