Are you a male pilot or a female physical therapist? Congrats, you’re among the most desirable people on Tinder.
The dating app announced Feb. 24 which jobs get the most right swipes from others. Among men, pilots receive the most right swipes, followed by founders or entrepreneurs, then firefighters. Among women, physical therapists are most popular, with interior designers coming in second place and entrepreneurs in third.
The ability to include job and education info in user profiles was a much-requested feature that was added in November. Tinder says sharing that info leads to more matches for users.
Here’s the full list of popular jobs:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com