Aerial footage captured by a drone shows extensive damage in Pensacola, Florida, after tornadoes raged across the southeastern United States on Tuesday night.
The footage, recorded by meteorologist John Oldshue of SoutheasternSky.com, includes several videos that show the destruction along the tornado’s two-mile wide path in Pensacola. The damage seems random, as some homes are left in ruins while others were left unscathed.
A total of 30 twisters were reported Tuesday, the National Weather Service, according to the National Weather Service.
Watch the video above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time