Republican presidential candidates will square off Thursday night in their last debate before the Super Tuesday primaries.
CNN and Telemundo will host the debate, making it the first sponsored by the Republican National Committee to air on a Spanish-language network. The debate will stream online, without requiring a cable subscription.
Real estate mogul Donald Trump, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson and Ohio Gov. John Kasich will debate from Houston, Texas, with moderators CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and María Celeste Arrarás of Telemundo.
After victories in South Carolina and Nevada, Trump remains the frontrunner. For now, the other candidates have mostly trained their fire on each other in hopes of narrowing the race to two candidates.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'