When you were a kid, the rule when it came to Nerf guns was simple: The bigger the better. As proven by models like the N-Strike CS-6, Band of Brothers rules are in effect when defending the front lawn on the culs-de-sac. With age comes an appreciation of subtlety: good books, a nice sunset, or a pocketable Nerf blaster that lets you sneak up on the unsuspecting.
That seems to be the idea behind the new N-Strike Elite Pocketstrike, a single-shot Nerf blaster about the size of an iPhone. Its diminutive shape means it’s easy to hide in pants pocket or a purse on approach to your ill-fated target. The price is small too. It costs $8.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow