After Donald Trump’s decisive victory in Nevada, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio are still locked in a bitter battle for second place.
Their fight has only intensified after Iowa, where Cruz won while Rubio surged to a surprising third-place finish. Cruz bested Rubio in New Hampshire, but they flipped places again in South Carolina where Rubio eked out second place over Cruz by just 0.2%.
Rubio maintained his lead over Cruz in Nevada Tuesday night, but the two are desperately trying to wound each other and their other rivals before they turn to topple Trump.
Watch the video above for a primer on what is really going on in the battle between the two young Senators.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time