Parents often get a sneaking suspicion that something’s going on when they realize their kids have been quiet for a little too long. That’s exactly what happened to Amy Herrmann, a mother of two living in Adelaide, Australia.
Herrmann walked into the kitchen to find that her 3-year-old had used a permanent marker to draw stripes all over her 18-month-old sister. You know, to turn her “a zebra.” Herrmann caught this on film and couldn’t resist posting it on Facebook:
Five days later, the video has racked up more than 10.4 million views.
Herrmann told BuzzFeed that she works as a visual artist and photographer and encourages her kids to be creative — but she has no idea where this whole zebra thing came from.
“We do a lot of drawing and painting, though not usually on our baby sister,” she said. “I worked as a face painter for some time also, so it’s possible that’s where the idea to transform her sister came from too.”
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now