Human rights are fast becoming a casualty in the drive to wipe out fanatical groups like ISIS and Boko Haram.
That was grim warning from the head of Amnesty International on Tuesday as the watchdog group released its annual report on the state of human rights around the world.
“What is unique to 2015 is that we are worried the very system that is protecting human rights around the world is itself under threat,” said Amnesty International’s Secretary General Salil Shetty.
Their report contains some alarming arithmetic…
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time