Vienna is the world’s best city to live in, a new study has found.
The capital of Austria boasts the best quality of life for residents in terms of social and economic conditions, health, education, housing and the environment, according to the 18th Mercer Quality of Life study. Vienna is trailed by Zurich in Switzerland, Auckland in New Zealand, Munich in Germany, and Vancouver in Canada.
The international research also found that Baghdad is the worst city to live in. London and Paris and New York are not even in the top 35 tier, while Paris drastically fell in rankings due to last year’s deadly terrorist attacks, The Guardian reports.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate