Vienna is the world’s best city to live in, a new study has found.
The capital of Austria boasts the best quality of life for residents in terms of social and economic conditions, health, education, housing and the environment, according to the 18th Mercer Quality of Life study. Vienna is trailed by Zurich in Switzerland, Auckland in New Zealand, Munich in Germany, and Vancouver in Canada.
The international research also found that Baghdad is the worst city to live in. London and Paris and New York are not even in the top 35 tier, while Paris drastically fell in rankings due to last year’s deadly terrorist attacks, The Guardian reports.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart