A teenager who was one of five people aboard a tourist helicopter that crashed into Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, last week has died, hospital officials said Monday.
The private chopper startled sightseers when it made a “hard landing” into the water Thursday morning near the USS Arizona Memorial, leading bystanders to dive in and pull victims to shore. The crash was recorded on dramatic video.
The victims haven’t been identified, having been described only as a 16-year-old boy, a 45-year-old woman, a 50-year-old man and two other people who weren’t significantly injured…
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time